Aptamil Gold+ Stage 3 is our premium toddler supplement. It is formulated to help meet the increasing nutritional needs of your toddler from 1 year.
- Iron & Iodine for normal cognitive function*
- Zinc for normal immune system function*
- Helps lay foundations for your baby's future progress
- 4 single use sachets
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Aptamil Gold+ 3 Premium Toddler Nutritional Supplement is specially designed to help meet the dietary needs of active toddlers from 1 year of age whose dietary intake may not be adequate.
- Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development
- Zinc, folate and Vitamin B12 for immune system function*
- Iodine, Iron and Zinc to support cognitive function*
- Calcium and Vitamin D for normal bone and teeth structure*
- Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid
- Free from sucrose and artificial colours
- Two serves per day provides at least 20-50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals
- Not suitable for toddlers with cows' milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 4 single use sachets
*Formulated to support growing toddlers when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Also available in a 900g tin.
Size: 4 Pack x 38g
Serving Size: Approximately 114mL (1 serve)
Servings Per Pack: (38.0g): 2 (Approx)
Formulated supplementary food for young children. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Mineral: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Contains: This product contains cows' milk, fish and soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Prepare sachet in fixed volume of water 1 sachet = 38.0g of powder.
NOTE: 1 sachet added to 200mL of water yields approximately 228mL of toddler nutritional supplement. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONSPREPARATION OF APTAMIL GOLD+ TODDLER SUPPLEMENT
1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup, and all utensils thoroughly.
2. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Tear the top of the sachet and pour all the powder into the water.
3. Always add 1 sachet to 200mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
4. Serve immediately. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each drink separately. It is safer to use Aptamil° Gold+ Toddler Nutritional Supplement immediately after it is prepared.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool dry place. Use by the date on carton and sachet. Use sachet immediately after opening and discard any unfinished powder.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes