Aptamil Profutura 3 Premium Toddler Nutritional Supplement is scientifically researched to help build strong foundations for your toddler's future.
Aptamil Profutura Stage 3 is our most Premium Nutritional Supplement for toddlers from 1 year. With over 40 years of continuous scientific research, our formulations are developed to support your toddler's progress.
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia's pioneering research
- Uniquely developed in combination with patented synbiotic blend
- Contains a unique probiotic Bifidobacterium breve
- Increased Omega 3 DHA level*
- Zinc, necessary for immune system function^
- Iron, iodine and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function^
- Suitable for toddlers from 1 year whose nutritional intake may be inadequate
- 900g tin format
^When consumed as part of a healthy varied diet and prepared as directed.
*Compared to previous formulation.
Suitable For: Toddlers (from 1 year)
Serving Size: Approximately 114mL (1 serve)
Servings Per Pack: 49
Recipes: Fruit smoothie: Blend or whisk 1/2 cup (prepared as above) of Aptamil Profutura Toddler Nutritional Supplement and 1/2 cup fruit. Serve cold for a special treat or as a nutritious and great tasting snack.
EASY TO MIX POWDER (SCOOP ENCLOSED)
Aptamil Profutura Toddler Nutritional Supplement powder mixes easily in cool or lukewarm water. It has a delicious taste that toddlers love & it can be used on its own or mixed with other foods suitable for a toddler.
Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Dental Hygiene: Encourage your toddler to drink from a cup from 1 year and to drink water regularly. Take your child a dental visit regularly.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Contains: cows' milk, fish and soy.
Contains: Milk, Fish and Soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Age: From 1-3 years,
Safe drinking water: 100mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 2,
Number of serves per day: 4.
*1 scoop = 9.2g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
3. Add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes