Auralgan Ear Drops is ideal for effective relief of ear pain.Auralgan Ear Drops is specifically formulated with Benzocaine, a local anaesthetic and Phenazone, an analgesic to provide effective relief of the pain associated with Otitis Media.
Boxed Contents: 15mL Liquid
For External Use Only. Not recommended for infants under 1 year of age.
The dropper used in this product contains natural rubber.
Do not use if you have:
• A perforated ear drum
• Discharge from the ear
• Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients or similar substances
If irritation occurs, stop use immediately & seek medical advice.
Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you have:
• Difficulty breathing
• Pale, gray or blue coloured skin
• Weakness, confusion or headache
These may be signs of a rare, but serious condition and may appear within minutes to hours after benzocaine use.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
If seal around cap is broken or missing do not use. Discard 6 months after opening.
For external use only.
Active Ingredients: Each 1mL of Ear Drops Solution contains: Phenazone 54mg and Benzocaine 14mg
Contains: Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 375 microgram/mL as the preservative.
• If bottle is cold to the to touch, warm in hand for a minute
• Tilt head to one side with affected ear uppermost
• Fill ear canal and plug ear with cotton wool moistened with Auralgan Ear Drops
• Repeat every 1 to 2 hours until pain is relieved
• If condition persists, consult your doctor
• Avoid touching the ear with dropper
• Do not rinse dropper after use
• Replace dropper in bottle after use & cap tightly
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.