Bellamy's Organic Vegie Macaroni is ideal for toddlers. The added tomato, spinach and beetroot will delight the eyes and satisfy fussy eaters.
Here at Bellamy's, we offer only certified organic ingredients in meals that are quick and easy to prepare for your baby. Made in Australia, Bellamy's Organic baby foods are free of synthetic additives, preservatives and pesticides; giving you peace of mind that Bellamy's really is a pure start to life.
For a great meal, simply add grated cheese, or try the Bolognese recipe on this pack.
- Australian Made
- Vegetable Goodness
- Tomato, Spinach, Beetroot
- No Added Sugar or Salt
Suitable For: From 12 Months
Product Claims: NASAA Certified Organic
Flavour: Vegie Macaroni
Recipes: Bolognese Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 1 small organic onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 organic celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 small organic carrot, peeled and chopped
- 125g minced organic beef
- 3 organic tomatoes, chopped, or 200g organic tinned tomatoes
- 90ml water
- 1 tablespoon organic peas
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute celery, onions, carrots until soft, then add meat and brown for about 2 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes and water, bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the peas and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Puree or mash Bolognese sauce.
6. mix with cooked, drained Vegie Macaroni
Stage: Stage 3: From 1 Year
Total organic content = 97.6%
Allergen Contains: Gluten| Wheat
2. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to fast boiling water and then vegie alphabet pasta, stirring occasionally.
3. Cook for approximately 7 minutes.
4. Drain and leave to stand until pasta is a safe temperature for your child before serving.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSNever leave your child alone when eating. Make sure your child is seated in an upright position.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in an airtight container and use within 28 days of opening. This product is sold by weight. Contents may settle after packaging.