Buy Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges Berry Flavour 36 Pack - Sore Throat Lozenges | Free Delivery to HK | Sailfish Online Store
Benefits of Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges
Numbs a painful sore throat fast
Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges contain anaesthetic agents that work to rapidly numb pain.
Reduces throat inflammation
Each Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenge contains anti-inflammatory agents to aid in the reduction of throat inflammation.
Fast acting and convenient
Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges can conveniently be taken while on the go, to provide fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats.
Three common causes of a sore throat
#1 Bacterial throat infections
Symptoms of a bacterial sore throat usually resolve within one week. However, if you experience other symptoms such as skin rash, fever, headache, nausea or difficulty swallowing, it is important to see your healthcare practitioner for treatment. This is because certain bacterial infections, if left untreated, may cause further health complications. Once you have begun treatment, a bacterial sore throat should begin to feel better within 24-48 hours.
#2 Exposure to environmental irritants
Irritants in the environment, such as perfumes, petrol fumes, cigarette smoke, or chlorine may all be sore throat causes. Cigarette smoke is one of the most common environmental allergens and contains many chemicals, irritants and gases. Exposure to cigarette smoke indoors or in a building with poor ventilation significantly increases the amount of toxins in the air. A sore throat caused by environmental factors will usually subside once the person minimises their exposure to the causative irritant.
#3 Viral throat infections
A viral infection is the most common cause of a sore throat. There is no specific treatment, as antibiotics are not effective. A sore throat due to a viral infection will usually resolve within a week to ten days and further complications are uncommon. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional if you are experiencing extreme discomfort, difficulty breathing or swallowing, or if symptoms do not improve with self care.
Tips to help beat a sore throat
- - Get as much rest as possible, eat soft and nutritious foods and avoid smoking
- - Drink plenty of water and non-alcoholic, non-caffeinated beverages
- - Hot water with a squeeze of lemon and dollop of honey can be soothing
- - Gargle with warm salty water, or try using Betadine Sore Throat Gargle every 3-4 hours to treat the cause of a sore throat
- - Sucking on a lozenge such as Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges or Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges may be soothing and relieve symptoms
- - Inhaling steam can help to relieve congestion associated with sore throats
Triple action sore throat lozenges
- Numbs a painful sore throat fast
- Reduces throat inflammation
- Provides antibacterial action
Active Ingredients: Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, Benzydamine hydrochloride, lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate.
Contains: Contains alcohol, isomalt and sucralose.
Maximum 12 lozenges per day.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°c
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C