2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
3. Consult a physician before using on skin
being treated with prescription acne medication.
4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to
bandages or peel-off face masks.
5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is dif cult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
6. Do not use more often than once every three days.
• In just one use, pore strips are twice as effective as a basic cleanser at getting rid of pore- clogging build-up, dirt, oil, and blackheads
• With regular use, they can even help reduce the appearance of pores.
• Dermatologist Tested
• Oil Free
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and
separate slits prior to use (see illustration).
2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The
strip won't stick on a dry nose.
3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose
area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good
contact with skin.
4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch –
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling