- Out of stock
At Biostime, we are dedicated to combining nature's goodness with the innovations of today's science. For over a decade, our advanced research centres have been studying the science behind nature. True to this, we source our premium organic milk and cream from Normandy, France which has some of the finest nutrient rich pastures in the world. Plus, our Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Toddler Milk Drink is certified organic in both France and Australia, palm oil free, with probiotics & prebiotics and formulated to Australia's high standards. THE POWER OF SCIENCE AND NATURE.Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Toddler Milk Drink (from 1 year) contains natural prebiotic FOS as well as B. infantis, a probiotic naturally found in the digestive tract of breast fed infants. With a naturally smooth & milky taste, it contains additional nutrients to help support your toddlers:
• With Calcium, contributing to the normal function of digestive enzymes
Growth & Development
• With Vitamin E, B1 & B2 contributing to normal growth and development in children
Immune System Function
• With Vitamins B6, B12, C and Zinc to support normal immune system function
• With Zinc, which contributes to normal cognitive function
The above health effects must be considered in the context of a healthy diet involving the consumption of a variety of foods.
BIOSTIME SN-2 BIO PLUS PREMIUM ORGANIC TODDLER MILK DRINK CAN BE INCLUDED IN YOUR TODDLER'S DIET AS A SUPPLEMENT, WHICH MAY BE BENEFICIAL WHEN INTAKE OF ENERGY AND NUTRIENTS ARE INADEQUATE TO MEET THE CHILD'S NEEDS. SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 MONTHS.
Contains at least 95% organic ingredients.
Contains milk, soy and fish.
2. Using only the scoop provided in this container, add 6 scoops of powder to 180 mL of cool boiled water. Level off each scoop with the container's built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
3. Whisk, shake or stir the powder briskly until powder dissolves. Serve immediately
Prepare each bottle separately. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours."