Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewables provide essential fatty acids to support growth & development.Blackmores Superkids® Omega Brain Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing 250 mg of DHA, plus iodine, to help support kids' healthy brain and eye development.
Kids naturally enjoy a sweet taste but we all know that sugar isn't good for a growing kid's teeth or body.
Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewables are sweetened with xylitol and sorbitol - from natural carbohydrate sources and from the leaves of the stevia plant.
Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewable is free from artificial colours to keep everyone happy!
Boxed Contents: Opaque purple, oval soft-gel capsule
Size: 50 Capsules
KEY FEATURES• Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation to support healthy growth and development, as well as brain function in kids.
• Omega-3s fatty acids are referred to as essential fats because the body cannot make them from other fats or raw materials, it must get them from food.
• Omega-3s are important for brain development. The human brain is nearly 60 percent fat, and essential fatty acids play an important role in building the structure of the brain.
• Omega 3s are also important for cognitive function and the brains' ability to perform.
• DHA is needed for the healthy development and function of the retina and visual cortex in the eyes.
• Iodine helps support healthy cognitive function, which may support healthy learning.
Active Ingredients: Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 500 mg, Containing Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250 mg, Colecalciferol (vitamin D 200 IU) 5 micrograms, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E 4.8 IU) 3.2 mg, Potassium iodide (iodine 30 micrograms) 40 micrograms.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.