- Out of stock
- Out of stock
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Please use caution with when using in conjunction with blood thinners
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester
Why use Caruso's Ginger?
Caruso's Ginger utilises a specific ginger extract containing 2.5mg of the active constituents gingerols. Gingerols have an anti-inflammatory action which may help to relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as joint pain, stiffness and swelling. The anti-inflammatory action has also been shown to help reduce period pain and cramping.
Caruso's Ginger has been formulated for:
- Symptoms associated with motion/travel sickness
- Morning sickness
- Digestive discomfort
- Symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis
Customers who would use Caruso's Ginger:
- Those who are experiencing nausea due to pregnancy or travel/motion sickness
- Those su?ering from symptoms of indigestion including dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating or nausea
- Those who would like to support healthy bile flow and digestive function
- Those who would like a supplement that may help to reduce joint inflammation, pain and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
Zingiber officinale root (Ginger)………………………………25mg
Derived from Zingiber officinale whole dried root 500mg
Standardised to 2.5mg gingerols
For nausea and travel sickness: Adults and children over 12 take one tablet when required with food up to four times daily.
Children 6-12 years take half a tablet half an hour before travelling or when required with food up to four times daily.
For morning sickness: Adults take one tablet with food when required up to four times a day.
For symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and period pain: take two tablets daily with meals or advised by your healthcare professional.