Cenovis Vitamin C 250mg comes in a convenient chewable tablet with a pleasant orange flavour.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant that is not stored in the body, therefore regular intake is desirable.Did you know that Vitamin C:
- Reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports minor wound healing
- Supports collagen formation
- - No added artificial preservatives
- - No added lactose or dairy
Reduce the severity and duration of colds with Cenovis Vitamin C 250mg
Cenovis helps support your immune system
Cenovis® Vitamin C 250mg reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms. As Vitamin C is not stored in the body, regular intake is desirable.Cenovis® Vitamin C 250mg reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms. As Vitamin C is not stored in the body, regular intake is desirable.
• Reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
• Supports healthy immune system function
• Supports minor wound healing
• Supports collagen formation
KEY FEATURES• COLD RELIEF: Reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
• SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM: Supports healthy immune system function
• SUPPORTS COLLAGEN FORMATION: Support minor wound healing and collagen formation
• CONVENIENT CHEWABLE TABLETS: Orange flavoured chewable tablets suitable for the whole family (kids over 2 years and older)
• Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under 2 years
Sodium Ascorbate (equivalent Ascorbic Acid 100mg) 112.5mg
Contains: NO ADDED: Lactose, artificial preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
USAGE ADVICEAdults: Chew 4 tablets daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Children over 2 years: Chew 1/2 to 1 tablet daily.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSDO NOT USE IF CAP SEAL IS MISSING OR BROKEN. STORE BELOW 25°C