Buy Cenovis Women's Multi + Energy Boost - Once-Daily Multivitamin - 50 Capsules | Free Delivery to HK | Sailfish Online Store
Did you know?
VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Humans must obtain vitamins and minerals from food since our bodies can't produce them. This is why they are also referred to as essential nutrients.
Vitamins are organic compounds made by plants or animals, and minerals are inorganic, existing in soil or water.
Vitamins are necessary for energy production, immune function, and other functions. Meanwhile, minerals play an important role in growth, bone health, fluid balance and several other processes.
When you eat, you consume the vitamins that plants and animals created or the minerals they absorbed. It's best to eat a variety of foods to get enough vitamins and minerals.
(Source: Healthline, 2018, Micronutrients: Types, Functions, Benefits and More, Accessed 13 May 2020)
Cenovis® Women's Multi+ Energy Boost is a comprehensive formula combining the support of a multivitamin with energy support nutrients.Cenovis® Women's Multi+ Energy Boost is a comprehensive formula combining the support of a multivitamin with energy support nutrients.
• Supports energy levels, physical stamina or endurance.
• Maintains healthy immune system function.
• Supports nervous system function.
• Relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension.
• Assists sugar metabolism.
• Supports bones and teeth health.
• Maintains general health and wellbeing.
Product Claims: Cenovis® Women's Multi+ Energy Boost is a comprehensive formula combining the support of a multivitamin with energy support nutrients.
Size: 50 Capsules
KEY FEATURES• SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION: Supports physical stamina, endurance and energy levels
• IMMUNE SYSTEM AND NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT: Maintains healthy immune system function and supports nervous system function
• ASSISTS SUGAR METABOLISM: Helps the metabolism of glucose.
• RELIEF OF PREMENSTRUAL SYMPTOMS: Reduces symptoms of premenstrual tension
• This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 18mg
Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 15mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 36mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 100mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25 micrograms
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 400IU) 10 micrograms
d-alpha-tocopherol ( Vitamin E) 30mg
Biotin (Vitamin H) 150micrograms
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 40 micrograms
Panax ginseng dry root extract 120mg, from 600mg dry root (Korean Ginseng)
Folic Acid 300micrograms
Boron (from Boric Acid) 1mg
Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 100mg
Copper (from Cupric Sulfate) 1mg
Chromium (from Chromium picolinate) 50micrograms
Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate) 5mg
Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 150micrograms
Magnesium (from Heavy Magnesium Oxide) 50mg
Manganese (from Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 1mg
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 60micrograms
Zinc (from Zinc Oxide) 10mg
Evening Primrose Oil 300mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 2mg
Contains: NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, dairy products.
USAGE ADVICEAdults: take 1 capsule daily with morning meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSDO NOT USE IF CAP SEAL IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
STORE BELOW 25°C