Codral Night Cold & Flu is a temporary relief for headaches and fever, body aches and pain, blocked or runny noses and sore throat. Allows rest.Codral Night Cold & Flu is a temporary relief for headaches and fever, body aches and pain, blocked or runny noses and sore throat. Allows rest.
Product Claims: Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Size: 24 Tablets
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you have taken antihistamines
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Unless advised by a doctor
- do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult
- do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people
- Chlorphenamine may cause drowsiness.
If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol
- Keep to recommended dose.
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 500mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Chlorphenamine maleate 2mg
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.