Buy Colgate Optic White High Impact White Glistening Mint Teeth Whitening Toothpaste with hydrogen peroxide 85g | Free Delivery to HK | Sailfish Online Store
Colgate Optic White High Impact White Glistening Mint Teeth Whitening Toothpaste with hydrogen peroxide 85g
Product Code: 2663462
Imported from Australia
Free Shipping (7-10 days)
Paypal, Bank Transfer or FPS
Colgate Optic White High Impact White teeth whitening toothpaste with hydrogen peroxide delivers 4 shades visibly whiter teeth with twice daily brushing for 6 weeks.Colgate Optic White High Impact White whitening toothpaste delivers 4 shades visibly whiter teeth with twice daily brushing for 6 weeks.
- Whitens teeth 4 shades
- The unique formula contains the whitening ingredient that dentists use, hydrogen peroxide
- Enamel safe for daily use
- Glistening mint fluoride toothpaste
Causes of tooth discolouration - certain foods and beverages can cause teeth to become discoloured. These include coffee, tea and wine. Smoking also causes teeth to become discoloured.
Types of teeth stains:
1. Extrinsic Stains - an extrinsic tooth stain is a stain on the outer part of the tooth. These stains make their home on your enamel, which is the layer that protects the softer part of the tooth (dentine) underneath. Enamel comes into contact with everything you eat or drink and can adsorb some of the pigment over time, causing a stain.
2. Intrinsic Stains - intrinsic stains happen when pigments become incorporated in the enamel structure. Dentine is naturally darker and more yellow in colour than enamel. Dentine is more visible when enamel is thinned or worn down from abrasion, which can result from hard toothbrushing; or erosion, which can occur from the ingestion of acidic foods and drinks amongst other things.
Teeth whitening treatments - there are many at-home treatment options available including using a whitening toothpaste, mouthwash or whitening pen. Some whitening toothpastes contain hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide works by removing extrinsic and intrinsic stains. Other whitening toothpastes use high cleaning silica, which helps to remove surface stains on the outer layer of the teeth. 4 shades visibly whiter^ teeth
Boxed Contents: 1 Toothpaste
KEY FEATURES• Colgate Optic White High Impact White Teeth Whitening Toothpaste delivers 4 shades visibly whiter teeth with twice daily brushing for 6 weeks.
• The unique formula contains the whitening ingredient that dentists use, hydrogen peroxide
• Enamel safe for daily use
• Glistening mint fluoride toothpaste
• Toothpaste Format: Paste. Size: 85g
NO COLGATE TOOTHPASTE CONTAINS SUGAR.
Active Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 2% w/w
Contains: Contains the equivalent of 1000 ppm Fluoride.
USAGE ADVICESome people may experience tooth sensitivity for gum discomfort when using whitening products. This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use and consult your dentist.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONThis carton contains recycled material and is recyclable.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes