Compeed Corn Medium 10 Pack
- Product Information
• INSTANT PAIN & PRESSURE RELIEF: Deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
• FASTER NATURAL REMOVAL: Hydrocolloid gel technology creates the optimal moist environment
• STAYS IN PLACE FOR DAYS: ultra adhesive and tapered edges so Compeed flexes with movement and protect from further rubbing
• WATERPROOF: keeps natural moisture in and germs out for faster natural healing
COMPEED Corn Plasters contain Hydrocolloid active gel technology which relieves pain immediately and helps remove the corn. Not only does it stay in place for days*, it provides protection and cushioning from rubbing and pressure. *Individual expereince may vary
Paper, PE and silicone coated -
Polyethylene terephthalate (PETP) foil 25038-59-9
2. Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3. Apply plaster firmly over corn ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4. Leave in place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
5. For best results, use COMPEED until skin has completely healed.