'• ULTIMATE DISCRETION: unique butterfly shaped design with translucent edges to fit under the Achilles
• INSTANT PAIN RELIEF: deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
• FAST HEALING: Hydrocolloid gel technology creates the optimal healing environment
• STAYS IN PLACE FOR DAYS: Ultra adhesive, tapered edges so Compeed flexes with movement and won't rub off like regular plasters
• WATERPROOF: keeps natural moisture in and germs out for faster natural healing
Compeed originated from wound healing treatments used by the military. The hydrocolloid technogloy is ideal for treating blisters, whether they are caused by running, new shoes, wearing shoes you haven't worn in a while or by just being on your feet all day. Compeed is the NO1 brand to treat blisters which is why it's trusted by millions of consumers worldwide.
Paper, PE and silicone coated -
Polyethylene terephthalate (PETP) foil 25038-59-9
2. Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3. Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4. Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5. To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.