COOLXCHANGE GEL BANDAGE IS
- ready to use anywhere, anytime,
- doesn't require refrigeration
- provides immediate, and continuous cooling for up to 2 hours
- no mess, no smell
Clinical studies show CoolXChange Gel Bandage works immediately, and continues to provide cool therapy for up to 2 hours, dropping skin temperature by over 10 degrees celsius.
For external use only. Do not apply on broken skin. Should an irritation occur or if pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice or consult a medical professional. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Do not swallow. Not suitable for children under 5 years old.
Use within 6 months of opening.
TGA Classification: Class 1 Medical Device ARTG no. 225684
HOW TO USE
CoolXChange Gel Bandage combines cooling and compression therapy in one convenient step. It works instantly and does not cause ice burns unlike traditional cooling methods can.
- Wrap CoolXChange gently around the injured area three times for greatest effectiveness.
- Adjust compression tension until comfortable, CoolXChange should not be worn too tight.
- To affix the end, hold it against bandage until it self-adheres.
- CoolXChange may be worn up to 2 hours.
- Do not cover bandage when applied to ensure effective evaporative cooling
CARE FOR RE-USE
- Place used CoolXChange in re-sealable pouch and seal tightly.
- If CoolXChange is dry add 25ml (5 teaspoons) of filtered water to bandage before placing in pouch.
- Allow 2-3 hours for gel rehydration before re-use.
- Store in a cool dry place or refrigerator for additional cooling effect.
- Do not place in freezer.
- Do not wash.
- Discard used bandage when gel no longer rehydrates.