Cutex nourishing nail polish remover with vitamins and moisturisers.
If poisoning occurs contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 131126 and New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. if in eyes wash out immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
Acetone, Aqua (Water (Eau)), Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzophenone -1, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Propionate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale)), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Triettianolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Denatonium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
Use on cotton wool or cloth to remove polish from nails. Keep away from synthetic materials and polished or painted surfaces. Keep in a cool well ventilated place.
Highly flammable. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing vapour. Irritating to skin and respiratory system. Keep away from sources of ignition.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes