Hydralyte Electrolyte Powder Colour Free Lemonade 4.9g x 10
- Product Information
Hydralyte Electrolyte Powder Colourfree Lemonade relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and occasional hangovers.Dehydration due to:
- Vomiting & diarrhoea.
- Vigorous exercise.
- Heavy sweating.
- Occasional hangovers.
- Heat & excessive exercise at work.
Signs of mild dehydration
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
Suitable For: Suitable for use during pregnancy.
Product Claims: No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Boxed Contents: 24 Sachect oral powder with 200mL measuring cup
Size: 10 Pack
KEY FEATURES• No added Gluten
• No artificial flavours
• No artificial colours
• Kosher Certified
• Suitable for use during pregnancy
• Preservative Free
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
- 12 hours in children under 3 years.
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years.
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults.
Contains 160mg of potassium per 200mL dose.
Contains 210 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2 g.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist. consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients: Active ingredients (per 4.9g sachet):
Citric Acid 880mg.
Sodium from Sodium chloride 210mg.
Potassium from Potassium citrate 160mg.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose.
2. Empty contents of one sachet into 200 mL cup of water and stir until the Hydralyte powder has dissolved.
3. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
4. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
5. Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
USAGE ADVICERecommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea:
Age in years: Under 12 months
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 1-2
Max. per day (tablets): 5
Age in years: Under 1-3 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 2-3
Max. per day (tablets): 7
Age in years: Under 3-6 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 3-4
Max. per day (tablets): 10
Age in years: Under 6-12 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 4-7
Max. per day (tablets): 13
Age in years: Under 12 - Adult
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 7-10
Max. per day (tablets): 20
For dehydration due to other causes:
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration.
1 sachet = 200mL
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes