Buy Nicotinell Combination Therapy Pack 21mg 7 Day Patches and 2mg 36 Gum | Free Delivery to HK | Sailfish Online Store
If you have relapsed in the past or if you experience cravings while using a single form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy, you can use Nicotinell Combination Therapy to help you stop smoking over several months. The combination of patch and gum is more effective than either product alone in people who have been unable to quit smoking using a single Nicotine Replacement Therapy method, increasing your chances of successfully quitting.
Do not use Nicotinell Combination Therapy if:
- you have an allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients
- you are under 18 years of age
- you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker
- you have a generalised skin disorder such as psoriasis or dermatitis
- your mouth or throat is sore
- the expiry date printed on the carton or sachet has passed
- the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
When you apply a Nicotinell patch to the skin, nicotine is released and passes into your body through the skin. When you chew Nicotinell gum, nicotine is released and passes into your body through the lining of the mouth. The nicotine obtained from the combination of the patch and the gum will help to gradually reduce the amount of nicotine your body craves each day.
Nicotinell Combination Therapy pack contains Nicotinell patch 21mg and Nicotinell chewing gum, nicotine 2mg.
Each gum contains sorbitol, xylitol and mannitol with a combined total of 0.4g per piece for the Mint flavour.
Each piece of gum also contains 11.5mg (0.5mmol) sodium.
For full directions, please read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully or consult your healthcare professional.
Use one Nicotinell patch (nicotine 21mg/24hours) daily. Chew one piece of Nicotinell chewing gum 2 mg at a time when cravings occur. Use 4 to a maximum of 12 pieces of gum a day. Continue for 12 weeks.
After 12 weeks, you can wean yourself off therapy by either of the following methods:
1. Stop use of Nicotinell patch and gradually reduce the number of gum you use until no longer needed.
2. a. Use Nicotinell Step 2 patch (nicotine 14mg/24hours) for 3-4 weeks, while using the same amount of gum that you have routinely used.
b. Then use Nicotinell Step 3 patch (nicotine 7mg/24hours) for a further 3-4 weeks, while using the same amount of gum that you have routinely used.
c. Stop using patch and gradually reduce the number of gums you use until no longer needed.