Novalac Colic is a premium infant formula which has been specially formulated with a balanced blend of nutrients and minerals to help provide relief to babies with colic symptoms.Novalac Colic is a premuim infant formula that has been specially formulated with a balanced blend of nutrients and minerals to help reduce wind and abdominal discomfort in babies.
It contains essential daily nutrients and minerals to nourish your baby.
Suitable for babies from birth to 12 months of age. Novalac Colic is suitable for ongoing everyday use after your baby’s colic symptoms have resolved. Babies aged over 6 months should be offered solid food in addition to infant formula.
From the makers of Elevit.
- Novalac Colic has been specially formulated with a balanced blend of nutrients and minerals to help provide relief to babies with symptoms of colic.
- Helps reduce wind and abdominal discomfort in babies
- Nourishes your baby with essential daily nutrients and minerals.
- Novalac Colic is suitable for ongoing everyday use after your baby’s colic symptoms have resolved.
- From the makers of Elevit, the pregnancy nutrition specialists.
Suitable For: 0 - 12 months
Boxed Contents: Infant Formula
CAUTIONBreast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Contains: Milk, soy.
1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilise them in boiling water.
2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40°C. Pour the required amount of water (see Feeding Guide) into the bottle.
3. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see Feeding Guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful (4.3g) per 30mL of water.
4. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake for at least 30 seconds until the powder is completely dissolved. Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37°C) without re-shaking. Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation. Any formula left over after feeding should be discarded.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSContents may settle. Store in a cool, dry place and protect from light. Use within 3 weeks of opening. Do not use after the 'Use by' date, which is on the base of the can.