- Out of stock
SMA Infacare is a reliable source of complete nutrition for babies from birth, and continues to support your baby from around 6 months of age while solids are being introduced, as a well-balanced diet is important.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice.
WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill.
DECLARED ALLERGENS: Contains milk and soy.
Lactose, milk solids, vegetable oils (including soybean), emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-cysteine, L-tryptophan, taurine, nucleotides (cytidine-5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5'-monophosphate), L-carnitine.
Minerals: Calcium, potassium, chloride, sodium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, copper, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, choline, inositol, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B1, pantothenic acid, vitamin B2, vitamin D, vitamin B6, beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy.
The protein source of SMA Infacare infant formula is cow's milk.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, caps, cups and spoon.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle or cup individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with SMA Infacare and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.4g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake or stir formula. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded
- Follow "How to Prepare" instructions on pack.
- "Feeding Guide" is available on pack. Note that a baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
- Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening. Use by date and batch code are located on the base of this can.