- Out of stock
Once a day for seven days*
Using SolvEasy Tinea Cream is a quick and easy way to treat athlete’s foot. This effective formulation contains Terbinafine hydrochloride which binds to the skin and continues to act for days after the last application, to help relieve itchiness while clearing the infection.
• Effective treatment for athlete’s foot
• Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
• Lanolin-free cream base soothes and moisturises.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Seek medical advice in pregnancy or during breastfeeding, before using this cream. Avoid eyes. For external use only. If irritation develops, contact your pharmacist or doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius
• The skin is anaesthetised, relieving the need to scratch.
• Gentle formulation contains antiseptic to help prevent infection.
• Suitable for children above 2 years and adults.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% w/w
Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxybenzoates
Apply SolvEasy Tinea Cream once daily, for 7 days, to the affected area and the surrounding skin.
If the infection is on the sole of your foot, use for 2 to 4 weeks.
Do not use soap as soap may further irritate your skin. Cleanse with a soap alternative.