- Out of stock
Once a day scar therapy gel used to prevent abnormal scarring, soften and flatten raised scars, reduce redness and discolouration, and reduces itching and discomfort of scars
- For external use only.
- Strataderm should not be applied on third degree burns or to open wounds.
- Strataderm should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes or the eyes.
- Strataderm should not be applied over other skin treatments without the advice of your physician.
- Strataderm may stain clothing if not completely dry. If staining occurs, dry cleaning should be able to remove it without damaging the fabric.
- For correct storage please reclose the tube tightly with the cap.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the tube.
Prevention of abnormal scarring and treatment of existing scars
Polydimethylsiloxanes, siloxanes, alkylmethyl silicones
On first use of 5 g, 10 g and 20 g tubes remove the cap, cut the nozzle tip of the tube and close with the cap after use. Ensure that the scar is clean and dry. Apply a very thin layer of Strataderm to the scar and allow to dry. Strataderm should be applied once daily, or twice daily to exposed areas or as advised by your physician. For best results Strataderm should maintain continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day/ 7 days a week). When applied correctly, Strataderm should be dry in 3–4 minutes. If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. Gently remove the excess with a tissue and allow the drying process to continue. Once dry, Strataderm can be covered with sunscreen, cosmetics, pressure garments or casts.