Summer's Eve Extra Cleansing Douche with Vinegar & Water is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, gynaecologist tested and ready to use.Summer's Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche is specially formulated to cleanse away vaginal secretions, leaving you feeling clean and refreshed in seconds. Premixed, premeasured and ready-to-use, only the Summer's Eve Douche has an exclusive one-piece design that requires no assembling before use. The Comfortip nozzle and easy angle flexible neck make insertion and use easier and more comfortable than ever. Clinically tested, Summer's Eve Douche is effective, completely sanitary and disposable.
Start Fresh, Stay Fresh with Summer's Eve.
Exclusive One-Piece Unit
The bottle and nozzle are one single unit, so there's nothing to assemble. Complete and ready-to-use.
The Summer's Eve Douche nozzle has been designed to assure easy and comfortable insertion.
Easy Angle Flexible Neck
The exclusive flexible neck allows you to adjust the nozzle to the most comfortable position for you.
Exclusive Gentle Cleansing Formulas
Summer's Eve Douche have special gentle cleansing formulas with purified water to leave you fresh and clean.
Only Summer's Eve Douche comes completely overwrapped for sanitary protection prior to use. Do not use if the overwrap imprinted "Freshness has never been simpler" is torn or missing. Start Fresh, Stay Fresh with Summer's Eve™
Product Claims: pH balanced, hypo-allergenic, gynaecologist tested.
Boxed Contents: One unit
Hypo Allergenic?: Yes
Ph Balanced?: Yes
- To prevent pregnancy
- During pregnancy
- If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). See descriptions under 'Other information'.
- To self-treat or prevent a STD or PID.
- After exposure to a STD.
Stop using this product if douching results in excessive dryness or irritation.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) symptoms include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount; colour or odour; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers.
- See a doctor right away if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
- Remove sanitary overwrap.
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click.
How to Douche:
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of the vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
1) Hold cap of bottle
2) Pull nozzle.
Simply pull the nozzle until it clicks in place.
USAGE ADVICEFor Single-use.
When to Douche:
- After your menstrual period.
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package instructions first).
- To clear out vaginal secretions.
- Whenever you want to feel clean and refreshed.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.