Cenovis Men's Multi + Performance - Once-Daily Multivitamin - 50 Capsules
- Product Information
Did you know?
VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Humans must obtain vitamins and minerals from food since our bodies can't produce them. This is why they are also referred to as essential nutrients.
Vitamins are organic compounds made by plants or animals, and minerals are inorganic, existing in soil or water.
Vitamins are necessary for energy production, immune function, and other functions. Meanwhile, minerals play an important role in growth, bone health, fluid balance and several other processes.
When you eat, you consume the vitamins that plants and animals created or the minerals they absorbed. It's best to eat a variety of foods to get enough vitamins and minerals.
(Source: Healthline, 2018, Micronutrients: Types, Functions, Benefits and More, Accessed 13 May 2020)
Cenovis® Men's Multi + Performance is a comprehensive formula that not only gives your body the support of a multivitamin but has been formulated for men.Cenovis® Men's Multi + Performance is a comprehensive formula that not only gives your body the support of a multivitamin but has been formulated for men with the additional benefit of containing energy support nutrients to help you with your busy schedule.
• Supports mental function and physical stamina
• Maintains healthy immune system function
• Supports brain and nervous system function
• Supports male reproductive system health
• Relieves fatigue in healthy individuals
KEY FEATURES• SUPPORTS ENERGY LEVELS: Containing energy support nutrients and supports physical stamina
• SUPPORTS MENTAL FUNCTION: Supports mental function and relieves fatigue in healthy individuals
• SUPPORTS REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM: Supports reproductive system health in males
• IMMUNE AND NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT: Maintains healthy immune system function and supports nervous system function
• This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 15mg
Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 15mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg
Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 30mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (VitaminB6) 15mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25micrograms
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C ) 100mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 400IU) 10micrograms
dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E 30IU) 30mg
Biotin (Vitamin H) 150micrograms
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 40micrograms
Panax ginseng dry root extract 120mg, from 600mg dry root (Korean Ginseng)
Folic acid 300micrograms
Boron (from Borax) 1mg
Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 80mg
Copper (from Cupric Sulfate) 1mg
Chromium (from Chromium picolinate) 35micrograms
Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate) 5mg
Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 150 micrograms
Magnesium (from Heavy Magnesium oxide) 50mg
Manganese (from Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 1mg
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 100micrograms
Zinc (from Zinc Oxide) 15mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 2mg
Contains: NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products
USAGE ADVICEAdults: Take 1 capsule daily with morning meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSDO NOT USE IF CAP SEAL IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
STORE BELOW 25°C