Difflam-C Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution anti-inflammatory + antiseptic. Fast pain relief and soothing throat gargle or mouth rinse.Difflam-C Ready to Use Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution with a fresh mint flavour provides fast temporary relief by treating inflammation, a cause of sore throat and mouth pain.
The Anti-inflammatory action targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain while the Antiseptic action helps kill bacteria associated with throat and mouth infections. Fast, temporary relief of a Sore Throat or Mouth, with Antiseptic Action.
Fast temporary relief from the symptoms of
- Sore throat.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery.
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions.
- Pain following dental procedures including orosurgical & periodontal procedures.
Sugar, Lactose, and Gluten Free.
Product Claims: Sugar free, lactose free, gluten free.
KEY FEATURES• Anti-Inflammatory & Antiseptic Action
• Ready To Use. No Dilution Required
• Fresh Mint Flavour
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- This product contains chlorhexidine. Severe allergic reaction can occur. Stop use if this occurs and see your doctor immediately.
-See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
-Not recommended for children under 6 years - Avoid contact with eyes: if in eyes, rinse well with water.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
- A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing chlorhexidine
- The efficacy of an antiseptic agent in oral solutions in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Contains Alcohol 9.4% v/v
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: (In each 15 mL) Benzydamine hydrochloride: 22.5mg Chlorhexidine gluconate: 18mg.
Contains: Alcohol 9.4% v/v
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Dosage: 15mL. Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds.
How often: Every 1 1/2-3 hours as required.
USAGE ADVICESolution can be used as a gargle or a mouth rinse and should be expelled from mouth after use.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Protect from light.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.